No matter how much you learn about cricket betting, there is always someplace where you can improve the knowledge. This article is written to let the newer and older punters have an updated look at online cricket betting in India.
Betting on Cricket Tournaments
The tournaments of cricket are held worldwide. It is in these festive-like seasons where the wagers are at their highest. As most of the punters start wagering, the winnings are also more extensive. So here are some of the biggest competitions in this game that the punters should keep an eye on.
- ICC World Cup: It is the biggest tournament that this game has to offer. Organized by the International Cricket Council, this trophy winner is regarded as the world champion for the next four years.
- ICC Champions Trophy: The top eight teams play to compete for supremacy against one another.
- ICC T20: It is the biggest competition of the shortest form of this game.
- IPL: Indian premier league is where all the best players worldwide play on different sides based on Indian states.
- The Ashes: Ashes are pretty different from any other competition. It is played between Australia and England to continue their long rivalry supremacy.
- The Big Bash: The big bash is a tournament held in Australia with teams based on different cities of the country. Players from all around the world participate in it.
Best Online Cricket sites in India
We have made this list for the convenience of the users. These are our top picks from the online cricket gambling market in India.
|Betway||The 100% bonus can be used for up to 2,500 Indian rupees. It is easy to use and is a charm for any of the users trying gambling on this game out as a news subject.|
|22bet||The 100% bonus can be used for up to 10,000 Indian rupees. The best part about them is that they have one of the most significant staking sections for cricket.|
|Casumo||Gambling 1,000 Indian rupees will get you a bonus of 3,000 Indian rupees. The layout UI is straightforward to navigate for its user-friendliness.|
|ComeOn||The 100% bonus can be used for up to 10,000 Indian rupees. The regular bonuses in ComeOn keep the players engaged regularly.|
|Bet365||4,000 Indian rupees worth of bonus credits can be used in it. It is vastly considered the most extensive sportsbook online.|
|Rabona||The 100% bonus can be used for up to 8,000 Indian rupees. Rabona has made its name among the giants by having the best live wagering selection.|
|LeoVegas||The 100% bonus can be used for up to 10,000 Indian rupees. The app and the mobile version of this site os a doubt o behold.|
|Parimatch||The 150% bonus can be used for up to 12,000 Indian rupees. Parimatch has the best virtual cricket staking option among all the sportsbooks have to offer.|
|Betwinner||The 100% bonus can be used for up to 8000 Indian rupees. Their live chancing option lets you wager on multiple wagers on this particular game.|
|Funbet||The 100% bonus can be used for up to 10,000 Indian rupees. Creating an account on this site is as easy as it gets.|
|10cric||Offering a welcome bonus of up to 10,000 INR with some free stakes. Excellent live online staking opportunities with daily promotion.|
|1win||Offering the amazing 500% welcome bonus.|
|1xBet||The welcome bonus offers up to 1500 euros and 150 free spins as bonuses. Also includes a 200% match deposit bonus of up to £100.|
|4rabet||The welcome bonus doubles your first deposit. It offers 100% exclusive rewards of up to 20,000 rupees in Indian currency.|
|888sport||The new user will get a straight 2500 INR as a welcome bonus. Besides, you have to stake the amount of 1000 INR within 30 days of your registration.|
|Bodog||All the new users will get up to 25,000 INR cash on Bodog as a welcome bonus. Besides, 8000 welcome reward cash for other plays, INR 6000 welcome bonus for the sports section, and INR 7000 welcome card games’ incentives.|
|Dafabet||Offering a welcome bonus of £30 free bet. 15x the deposit + bonus is the playthrough they provide.|
|Melbet||Immediately after your first-time deposit, you will be greeted with 100% bonus.|
|Mostbet||Offerings a 100% bonus on first betting deposit and with it another 250 free spins. All you have to do is top up your account for INR 1,000 and you’ll get a bonus of INR. 25,000.|
|Royal Panda||Royal Panda offers a solid bonus with a 100% matched deposit up to £100.|
|Unibet||Offering a 100% cashback bonus of up to 2500 Indian Rupees.|
Registering in an Online Betting Site for Cricket in India
The registration process of almost all online bookies is pretty similar. As the traditional method of registration is followed by all of them, we will be showing you how the process is completed in most cases –
- Choose the site. First, you need to select a specific gambling website.
- Go to the site or download the app. Access it using your browser to enter its homepage or download the app.
- Register an account. Click on the “registration’ or the “Sign-up button.”
- Verify your identity. Enter all the personal information they require to verify your identity.
- Enter your country. State that you are from India.
- Choose a method. Select the mode of transaction.
- Verify email. Click on the verification email they will send you.
- Voila! It’s done! You can now start using your account for cricket gambling.
Types of Cricket Betting
There is a lot of variation in the types of crying as well. The punters select the types of wagers that they are most familiar with. Each of them is the primary outcome of a match.
- Match wager: This is the most basic type of wager that is made in this game. Punters predict the side that will win among the two.
- Double Chance: The money is put on the possible outcome of a team winning or drawing.
- Series Winner: The decision is to guess which side will be the winner in a series between them.
- Tournament Winner: There are plenty of big competitions held for cricket. Punters wager on the side that is most likely to win the entire competition.
- First Innings: The score of the side that will play the first innings.
- Match Score: The end match score of an entire team.
- Number of Sixes: You have to determine the total number of sixes of an innings, by a group or of the entire match. It even comes down to competitions.
- Number of Fours: Punters wager on the total number of fours in an innings by a team or the entire match or tournament.
- Most Run Outs: Determine which group will have the most run-outs
- Toss: To win the money, the punters have to put money on which side will win the toss.
- Top Batsman: Top batsman is the player that has the most runs in a match or the whole competition.
- Team of the Top Batsman: Determine the side from which the top batsman will be from.
- Top Bowler: The punters put their money on the bowler, likely to take the most wicket in both a single match and the whole competition.
- Wickets from a Certain Bowler: The wager is made for guessing how many wickets a specific bowler will take.
- Man of the Match: The most influential player in a game is the man of the match.
- Man of the Tournament: This honor is bestowed upon the most influential player of the series or the competition.
Live In-Play Stakes
These are the types of wagers that are made while the matches are being played.
- Runs of a Batsman: You have to make a wager while a new batsman approaches the field about how many runs he will make. The gambling becomes invalid after he plays the first ball.
- Runs From a Delivery: The prediction is made about the total amount of run from each ball.
- Wicket: Punters predict how a batter will face dismissal. They choose from six types of dismissals- Run Out, Caught, LBW, Bowled, Stumped, or Other.
- Runs From an Over: You will be predicting the outcome of any over while the match is being played. But it can’t be made after the first ball of an over is bowled.
Cricket Betting FAQ
There are a lot of bookmakers that provide live staking on this game. On top of that, most of the top sites like Parimatch, Betway, bet365, etc., provide live streaming along with it.
There are quite a few sites in India that are excellent with their services with this game gambling. Some of the websites that we found to be worth a try are, Parimatch, Casumo, ComeOn, Rabona, and Betwinner.
There is no such law that prevents online gambling in India. All the online sportsbooks authorized in the country are licensed and are working under India’s jurisdiction.
Odds are determined based on the possibility of a side winning a match. This possibility determiner also decides how much money one would win against this wager.
After going through several online bookmakers, we have concluded that Betway offers the best odds in the Indian market.